Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ciao Roma

It is hard to believe that the week has passed so quickly, but it is time to pack our bags for home. Today we took a leisurely stroll through Rome. My feet tell me that we covered ALL of Rome. I will try to hit some of the high spots..it was such a busy and eventful day that I
Will be sure to blog more later.
For now...check the weather reports. Our plan is to reach Orlando at the appointed time. Your job is to check the flight information since it is snowing in D C. Most of all...be sure to meet us inside the airport to sign out your little darlin's. I would love to sign them over to you as we exit security!

Watch for a review of today....Church of Santa Maria Maggiore.....cCircus Maximus...crossing the Tiber River to enjoy the town of Testevere......Piazza Navonna........Church of St. Peter in Chains.....sunset at the Spanish Steps.....Trevi Fountain where we tossed our coins........dinner, family style....and a leisurely walk home.......
AND SOME VERY EXHAUSTED YOUNG PEOPLE!

Get that good olde AMERICAN food ready for dinner.....I know some kids who are ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment